Thursday, April 3, 2014

Yo Gabba Gabba Cupcake Topper Printables

Last year we did a Yo Gabba Gabba party for my oldest son's 3rd birthday. I probably won't always have free printables to offer, except during birthday season when my husband does all my creative print bidding, haha!




 I wanted to do a short post to share his files from that party, since they were super cute :) One thing I learned during this party was to not put the toppers on the cupcakes the night before. They were all greased up by the time of the party, and we had to put new ones on at the last minute! As Jimmy Fallon's teenage girl alter ego would say, it was so Ew!

Click here for free Yo Gabba Gabba cupcake topper printables. PS... we did square so they are easier to cut out with a paper cutter! Oh the efficiency!!!

No comments: